Thursday 30 December 2010

My Review 2010

The end of 2010 is nearly upon us, and in typical style, I thought I'd review my own year in a few brief bullet points.

  • Lost my Granddad at the start of the year. Will always have a special place for him as he was a great man. If I could be a tenth of him, I will have done alright.
  • Turned 24.
  • Got a new job, then another!
  • Started to run. Ran my first 10k. Ran my first half marathon. Joined a running club. Ran 320 miles since April 2010; not that many really. Barely scratched the surface. My 5k PB fell from 37 minutes to around 25. I am running a new years eve 10k, so hopefully will knock 7 minutes at least off my official time.
  • Moved home.
  • Passed my motorbike test, bought a motorbike and then sold it!
  • Lost just over 7 stone in 2010, taking my total to now 12 stone and 5 lbs total weight loss. Just 11lb remaining and I'm done.
  • In December, I went for my first bike ride and first proper swim in over 10 years. 
  • Went to Bruges which is a beautiful town.
A lot has happened in 2010, and I've got a lot to look forward to in 2011. I've changed a lot in a year and look forward to changing more in the coming year.

No comments: